martes, 4 de septiembre de 2007

In Memoriam: Teacher Clau.

Esto va en ingles para Clau.

This is actually not a post for this blog, but I have nowhere else to place it. I still can't fully believe it. She was so young, so full of life. I still see her laughing and batting hey eyelashes in Britania... Singing New York New York at three AM, complaining about the 'valles' that go out with cute foreigners (ethnic tourism she used to call it).

I will miss her deeply, even though I didn't want to believe it at first. I had to be strong, not for me, for everyone else... after all we weren't that close, so I had to be the strong one, I couldn't break, I wouldn't break, not there, not in front of the people that loved her most in the world, not in front of the people that worked with her every day, not in front of them.

How wrong could I be? She made an impact in my life that I could not fully appreciate until she was no longer with us. She was great in so many ways I can't even begin to describe her.

I know that death is a part of life, and not necessarily the end, at least not for the soul. And I know that she moved on, that's what she would have done, but it's hard to let go... and if I don't cry for her now, then when?

I sincerely hope to meet you again in another life... you will always remain in my heart and in my mind, and you've left a mark in my soul not easy to ignore... I will miss you deeply.

To teacher Clau, for everything you were.

No hay comentarios: